Thank you to Hummingbird Redemption for nomination this blog for the Real Neat Blog Award.
The Rules Are
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Nominees Are
My Questions for my Nominees
- Do you see yourself as introverted or extroverted?
- What do you do for relaxation?
- Do you have a favorite movie (or movies)?
- Do you have any pets?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How often do you read other blogs?
- Tell us something you want to share about yourself
- What was the last concert you’ve been to? I have not been able to afford any concerts lately. The last one I would have went to might have been Eric Clapton about 20 years ago. Unless you count the free concerts in the park they have in the area which I went to a few years ago.
- Your favorite song? Don’t You worry Bout a Thing by Stevie Wonder which is one of the songs in Silver Linings
- What annoys you the most? People with no empathy and people who do not respect other people’s boundaries
- Your favorite food? Seafood and Italian food
- What freaks you out? My ex mother in law waiting around the corner, on my only way out of the house, to bother me about something and not care if I am late to work or an appt.
- Fashion or sport? Fashion
- What can you hardly say no to (or whom)? My daughters and my bunny
- Sweet or sour or both? I am more a savoury girl.
- Red, white or bubbly? I prefer a good hearty red.
- Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick? Superhero!
- What kind of superpower would you like to have? Healing