Narcissistic Personality Disorder has nine traits. This is a very good documentary, which explains the nine traits of NPD.
The nine traits are as follows
1. Grandiosity – This is an unrealistic view of oneself that they are bigger than life and better than others
2. Arrogant and Domineering– think they are better than everyone else. They know more than anyone else. Controlling of others and dominating.
3. Preoccupation with Success and Power
4. Lack of empathy – an inability to care about the feelings of others or put themselves in someone else’s shoes
5. Belief of being unique– they feel very different than other people, like there is only one person that is anything like them at all
6. Sense of entitlement – They are owed things. They are entitled to anything and everything that they want and desire, including taking over the lives of other people…
View original post 393 more words